Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Goodbye stomach yucky!

Dearest My Peeps,
I think the stomach yucky is gone. My head is killing me, but other than that I seem to be pretty much back to normal. My head was killing me Saturday to though, and then the stomach yucky attacked on Sunday, so watch out Tuesday. I can't be sick though. I just can't be. So yeah, *knock on Scripture* I'm back to normal.

The knock on scripture is a play of knock on wood. When the knock on wood started, they were knocking on the wood to call out the spirit of the wood to save them from whatever evil might harm them. Well, I know that there is no spirit of the wood, but there is definately the Spirit of God. Since God uses his word (ie: Scripture) to speak to us, I knock on Scripture rather than on wood.

With a good night's sleep I should be pretty much back to normal. On a plus side, I lost approximately 5 pounds in around 24 hours. That's something. Not healthy I'm sure and it'll probably all be back within a couple days, but still. Not that I want to be sick, and I definately can't afford to be, but that's a great side effect. Honestly. I try and try and never manage to. Then when I stop trying it just sneaks up on me. It's great.

I've also been drinking less pop and the doctor told my father that if you want to lose weight, stop drinking pop & you'll lose at least 10 pounds in a week or two. I've been trying to drink more juice. On pay day I'm going to get some Gatorade. Not that I like it very much (I don't know if I do or not, I've never had it) but the bottles are awesome. I can start taking water and juice to work instead of pop with those bottles. They're simply splendid.

So, there're only 10 days till I get to see my Pat again. I'm incredibly looking forward to it I might add. He's coming up on the 25th to do some loan stuff & give out some resumes. I've managed to get it off (surprisingly enough) so we're going to get together for lunch or something while he's here. His folks will be with him, but that's cool too. They're really very nice and I like them alot. It's not hard to see how Pat turned out to be such an incredible person with parents like that.

Anyhow, I'm headed out for now. I jsut stopped by to reassure dearest my peeps that I am going to be okay. I figure you all knew that anyway and weren't overly concerned, but I didn't want to run the risk of causing you all to worry. It's not my place to do that to anybody, especially not to dearest my peeps. Seriously. You're all more important than that.

Take care! God bless! Cheers!
Vicky Ellen
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." -Movie Quote, Akeelah and the Bee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good bloggia! And a recent pic too. You're adoring fans will swoon!