Sunday, October 01, 2006

Actual Posting This Time

Dearest My Peeps,

I still can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that I actually have peeps. It's just... I dunno... CRAZINESS! *flailing that way I do* More to the point, I have a boyfriend. Me. Maybe you don't understand the full magnitude of this. I have a boyfriend! ME!

I suppose though, boyfriends come and go & aren't necessarily all they are cracked up to be. The amazing bit is precisely who my boyfriend is. The fact that it's him is the important bit. I wasn't (amn't. Sorry, am NOT) the least bit interested in any of the other sops who 'like(d)' me. Honestly! They were (are) sops. They're alright guys, I guess, but defiantely NOT boyfriend material. I lucked entirely out & didn't get an "alright guy, I guess". I got a splendiferious, awesome, stupendously AMAZING guy, I KNOW!, who is DEFINATELY boyfriend material.

Pat & I will have been together for three offical months on October the 10th. I'm stoked. It's great. It's not that I have a boyfriend. That's not the point at all. The point is entirely that the boyfriend is Patrick Thomas Snow.

However, in case my Favourite is reading this (as I know he is, since it delivers right into his email inbox) I'll stop praising him before he gets all flustered. I mean, I know how amazing he is & try to make a point of reminding him of the fact on a regular basis, but I don't need to babble on & on about it. One, it's redundant. Two, I worry that it makes me look obsessive. (Hey, I'm aware that we all already know that I AM obsessive, but I don't need to be that obvious about it. {Only 84 days till Christmas! ;)} I mean, come on now! *innocent-ISH smirk*)

Speaking of which, I'm sleepy. Well, not that I really was speaking of it, but that's alright. I'm MSNing with my Favourite & I want to give him the proper attention he deserves, instead of jumping back & forth between there & here.

So yeah, be safe all. If you haven't been in touch lately, BE IN TOUCH! *glaring vindictively in the direction of those who don't keep in touch properly!* *feeling properly remorsefully guilty for glaring at my dear, preciously important peeps & apologizing most profusely for being so incredibly & awfully mean*


But still, keep in touch. Don't vanish into thin air. Since you're my peep, which ever one you are, you are way to important for that! WAY! My peep! MINE! And MY peeps are NOT allowed to vanish! NOT! NOT NOT NOT! *flailing again*

Anyhow, to actually stop ranting senselessly & do like I said I was going to & go, cheers! Be safe!
Vicky Ellen

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off until the day after." -MirrorMask Movie Quote

No comments: